Nrby is expanding into new markets. Nrby is a SaaS communication platform with clients in all 50 states of the United States. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled Business Developer to acquire and manage new client relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our prospect, negotiating contracts and closing deals. We will rely on you to partner with our marketing department to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan. Travel throughout the United States is required for this position in a post Covid environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Ability to solution sell in a predefined sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Basic understanding of the SaaS, with the ability to become a subject matter expert across multiple business verticals.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Maintaining current client relationships and identifying potential new clients
- Following up and qualifying inbound leads
- Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales
- Developing new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Hiring, training and managing junior salespeople
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
Benefits: Nrby is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive wages and benefits.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings